Monday, September 22, 2014

My Top Three Video Games

1. Killer Instinct


My older brother had a lot of fighting and first person shooter games on his nintendo 64, he would't let me play with him because thats what older brothers do. But I'd watched him play many times with his friends and my cousins. Eventually my parents made him let my play with him. And the game that I loved the most was Killer Instinct, and I wan't half bad. My brother even started to let me play with him.

2. Injustice Gods Among Us

My best guy friend Tony has the PS4, and with it his favorite game Injustice. Last summer he invited my friend Janet, Danny, and I to his house to play it. We stayed at his house for hours and came back almost every week. It was just us hanging out in his room with the food we'd order and AC on 24/7. This summer was one of my favorites, because I spent it indoors with my best friends playing video games.

3. Pokemon

My brother had Pokemon FireRed on his gameboy, he'd let me use it because he knew I didn't know how to save the game I started. But I didn't care, I loved it. Every time I started the game over I'd always pick squirtle because I thought he looked the cutest. Today I have a lot more Pokemon games on my 3DS and I actually know what to do now. I've become somewhat of a Pokemon geek but Im ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment