Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bucket List

1. Travel- I want to see the world for what it is, not a tourist trap or cruise. I want to really experience it for myself.

2. Get a Tattoo- The rebel in me always wanted one. I hope to get at least one as a gift to myself.

3. Go to the airport and take the next random flight somewhere- There's always been a part of me that loves the sence of adventure.

4. Have a big Garden- When I was younger my family lived in a big house with a large front and back yard. My Mother planted the most beautiful flowers in the front yard, and the best tasting fruit and vegetables in the back yard. I want to recreate it, but in my way.

5. Learn to play an instrument- I don't care which, but I hope to at least be able to play something.

No comments:

Post a Comment