Friday, September 5, 2014

About Me


My name is Viviana Rodriguez Campos, I am 17 years old, and I’m living with my mother and older brother. I grew up in Pomona and have spent most of my life living there. In the middle of my 9th grade year, my mother and I moved to costa mesa. My brother having already moved here a year before us after he graduated, we moved in together shortly after. I have two cats both female. My father gave me the first cat(Fiona) after my dog Lucky died of old age. My second cat(Bunny) came to us on her own. We found her as a kitten outside our door one night so we took her in.
   


 My only goal in life has been and continues to be to live my life happily and independently.Some of my pastimes, are to read, draw and to sleep. I enjoy drawing the most and hope to make a career as an illustrator. I also enjoy helping others and working in the medical field is something I would like to do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment