Friday, September 26, 2014

Being Charitable

Make a wish grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life threatening disease in the United States, on average every 38 minutes.

The Make-A-Wish foundation has been helping children by granting their wish for years. The first child they helped was a young named Chris. A seven year old boy who was diagnosed with leukemia. More than anything else he wanted to be police officer. Caring people in his community granted his wish.

I was once a member of Make-A-Wish at my old high school. I loved doing charity work because I knew I was making a difference. Make-A-Wish holds a lot of symbolic meaning to me. During the meetings every one would try their very hardest to make ends meet and to grant a wish, for a child in need.

Mack-a-wish




                                                 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment