Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

Drawing is my life. I've never found anything that i enjoy more or can really say I'm good at. though it started as something I'd do when I'm bored (mostly in class), it became somewhat like my way away from my normal life and work. I had my own little universe to draw however i wanted. I always preferred to use drawing pencils, because I feel like I have more control over what I was doing. 


One of my favorite things to draw was anime, manga, and pop art or vintage comics. I loved how they all looked so I would study the artist's work, and yes; that meant watching anime and reading manga and comics all day. 


Although pencil is my preferred choice i still love painting. I like using water color the most because of the way the colors blend in together. Art is a form of expression. I love to express myself through art, since I've never been much of a talker.

No comments:

Post a Comment