Monday, October 20, 2014

Perseverance

Growing up, I've loved to draw and create. So naturally I've wanted a career where I can make something beautiful. I love to draw and color. To make my own word from what I desire. I main wish was and continues to be, to become an Illustrator. And i have a plain to get there, but i also have a plain B. My parents have always be supportive of my wishes, and encourage me to follow my dreams. But they also remind me about the importance of a back up.

Aside from drawing, I alway liked helping others. So becoming a nurse seems perfect for me. My goal is to get a BSN and work as a nurse in a hospital.

Lately I have been looking at all of my options, and even though I still want to be an Illustrator. So much more has captured my attention. I like the idea of being a speech therapist to help others communicate.I love animals, and I want to be able to help them in whatever way I can. I've always loved baking, and decorating cakes. There is just so much that I want to do and I fear I won't pick that right one. But Im still young, and I have the rest of my life to truly decide who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment