Monday, October 6, 2014

Free Choice

My Favorite Books

My favorite Book to this day. A trilogy about an orphan boy who becomes a legend. This book is a Fantasy, my favorite genres to read. A Speculative fiction, this book is full of action and suspense. I loved every minute of it, I'd stay up late in bed with the only light coming from my phone, just so I wouldn't miss a thing. Definitely the best science fiction book I've every read, and would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Science Fiction.


The best book I read in middle school, and a conversation starter. There is no better book the fallows the lives of a pack of wolfs trying to same them selfs from Man, and fate. The sight was a great book, all 400 pages were full of mystery, and adventure. Having to carry this in my arms while walking to class people were mesmerized by the eyes of the wolf. I would definitely recommend it to anyone how loves a Speculative Fiction

This light hearted book about a young girl who loses her older sister must make a choice about who she  wants in her life. One of the only romance books I actually liked, this book was great in every way. I'd recommend this book to someone looking for a light hearted romance.


Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment