Friday, October 3, 2014

Favorite Film

Maybe the only book where the movie was better, in my opinion was Coraline. This was one of my favorite movies, I loved every second of it. Most of my friends would complain about how creepy it was, yet all I did was laugh and say I wish I was watching it right now! I always loved her hair color in the movie, and its the reason I've always wanted to to have Blue hair was well.



The book was another story, although I liked it, the only reason I read I was because I loved the movie so much. Any book lover would tell you that the book will always be superior, the way I see it Coraline is the exception.

Coraline follows the adventures of a young girl, how feels like no one understands her. When she movies to a new home way from her old friends, she feels lonely. When she finds a door that leads to a a world identical to here own yet so much better. But she soon learns its not all is cracked up to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment