Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

"You're doing it wrong" she said for about the tenth time in five minutes. "Its my pumpkin, and it will look the way I want it to" I turned my head and looked away lifting my chin to show how much her opinion mattered to me. " But you're doing it wrong! I don't want your ugly pumpkin next to mine." 

I look back at her sad attempt to make a Hello Kitty look alike out of the orange vegetable. Ha, and she was calling mine ugly, her's looked like Hello Kitty was in a car accident. " oh yeah? Hello Kitty looks like she could use a touch up" That set her off, her mouth opened in a gasp that never came, she looked offended, with a small pout on her face. Little sisters are too easy. 

" well!....well yours is still ugly!" the chair made loud sound being pushed back, getting off her chair she ran out. Most likely to tell on me. It's fine though I don't care. As I sat there all alone I got to work on my pumpkin. I had wanted it to look like Jack skellington, but after the struggle to get the top off I was too lazy to do anything fancy.

 The kitchen was quiet. All you could hear was the sound of my cutting, and the cold autumn wind outside. ".....do you really think I need a touch up?..." a small thin voice came from the my left side. I turned to look only to see my sisters empty seat. And her pumpkin, who's crooked eyes stared blackly at the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment